Wednesday, October 21, 2015

construct XRD

today, 22oct 2015, my friend from falastain, give or talk in arabic language .the simple word, alhamdulillah, i can understand.


But. today is 9 muharram. she told me to shawm. puasa,

hurm, one more thing .bakda magrib ,we will be do halaqah for recite quran al karim.

naam.

this only word that i am reply. i need to speak arab and one more  i need to study language madarin for my advantange or advance while i am going or travel to china.

Insha Allah.

actually, i want to share. I was tested by Allah swt. My mouse (computer equipment),i had problem.

I am use it with battery. then, problem is battery low.

oh my!

SEE... i need to draw the graph without mouse,

subhanallah.
ALhamdulillah.
AllahhuAKbar.

Then. that is , please pray for me. :-)

end on 12:37pm

No comments:

Post a Comment